What to report
You can report a tree or tree branch that is obstructing the road, footpath or is in danger of falling or causing damage.
If unsure, contact us.
What types of tree issues can you report?
On public land
- Fallen trees or branches on nature strips, footpaths, parks and roads.
- Overhanging branches onto public land.
- Council trees that need maintenance.
On private property
- If the fallen tree or branch originates from private property please call the SES on 132500.
Trees over power lines
- If the tree or branch has fallen on the power lines or communication cables contact your Electricity provider.