We recommend families visit a range of childcare services to choose the most suitable one for your child’s needs.
Here are some questions to ask yourself when choosing a childcare service:
- How many hours of care do you need? (e.g. whole day, mornings, afternoons, few hours a week, occasionally etc.)
- Do you want your child cared for in a home environment or in a centre?
- What kind of qualifications and experiences do staff members have?
- Does the centre offer a Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD) funded pre-school program?
- What learning and play opportunities do you want your child to have?
- What kind of routine will your child have?
- Do you want the centre to provide lunch? Can you look at a sample meal plan?
- Does the centre provide nappies?
- What is the carer-to-child ratio?
Contact us for more information on childcare in Manningham.
Childcare centres in Manningham
Visit Manningham Maps to find a local Childcare centre near you or check the list below:
Early Years at MC Square
Early Years offers full time care from birth to 5 years of age. We are the only Manningham Council owned early childhood education and care service.