Report a blocked or damaged street drain

How to report a blocked or damaged street drain

Read the information below before you report.

Report now

We are responsible for an extensive network of underground drains that prevent storm-water run-off from impacting property, footpaths and roads.

Check what type of drain you can report and where you can report it.

If unsure, contact us.

You can report the following issues:

  • Blocked or flooding storm-water drains.
  • Damaged or missing grate covers/pit lids.
  • Problems with a connection from a private property into a council drain.

How to report an issue

  1. Prepare the following information before you report:

    • The location of the issue.
    • The date and time of when the issue occurred.
    • Historic details leading up to you reporting this issue.
    • Your contact details if you want to be kept updated. Alternatively, you can remain anonymous.
    • Other details that will assist us with your specific issue. 
  2. You can make a report online, in person or over the phone.

What happens after you have reported an issue?

We'll attend the location and assess the drain. 

We'll work to correct the issue.

Report now

1 of 4
I would like to
Need help? Contact us.