The Grant Writing workshop is now fully booked but a recording will be made available on this page after the event
Community organisations in Manningham are invited to attend this free grant writing workshop.
This session will help grant writers have a better chance of being successful in their grant applications.
It will cover:
- why communicating the value of your project is a good starting point
- understanding funding outcomes and how the project will align with these
- being able to define the project and the benefit it will have for the community
- knowing what is great about your organisation and the reason a community group or non-profit can deliver this project?
- understanding grant eligibility criteria
- formulating the project plan and the resources required
- preparing the budget
It is suitable for those who want to apply for our Community Grants Program and have projects under $20,000 with simple specifications.
Non Profit Training will deliver the workshop.